FLAV/FLFV/FLGV series variable frequency adjustable speed electric motor is driven by frequency converter with IC416 cooling method. Light weight, universal mounting
FLAV/FLFV/FLGV series aluminium housing variable frequency adjustable-speed converter-fed three phase induction motor is a kind of special motor which driven by frequency converter, rotating speed of motors can be regulated stepless by frequency converter, thus enable energy saving and automatic control of the motors. FLAV/FLFV/FLGV series motors are fitted with ventilation fan which provide better cooling effect to ensure motors running at various speed.
Since aluminum-alloy material has been introduced into its housing, end shield, terminal box and removable feet. Motor has wonderful appearance and smooth surface. Despite that, dimensions and output power of FLAV/FLFV/FLGV series aluminium housing motors are the same as those of three phase asynchronous motors, suitable for transmissions by which speed-regulation is needed, are widely used in light industries, metallurgy industries, textile industries, chemical industries, machine tool industries etc. while fitted with highly accurate sensor, the motors achieve highly accurate operation of closed loop.
Technical Bright Spots
1. Stepless speed regulation can be realized in the system composed with frequency conversion speed regulation device
2. High reliability and easy maintenance
3. Equipped with independent cooling fan
4. Be fitting with highly accurate sensor
5. Dimensions and rated output of FL-V series motors are the same as those of IE3/IE2/IE1 series motors
1. The automatic control on the motor can reduce the cost of energy
2. Reduce the equipment maintenance costs.
3. Good cooling effect can leads to the better reliability
4. The motors can achieve highly accurate aperation of closed loop. That can improve the customer's production efficiency and the products quality
5. To be convenient for users
Scan the QR code with your phone, or visit the URL